- Sevilla FC: Nico Pareja, Benoit Tremoulinas and Mariano Ferreira (all injured); Gabriel Mercado (suspended)
- CA Osasuna: Miguel Flaño, Tano, Didier Digard and Imanol Garcia (all injured); Sergio Leon (suspended)
Sevilla (4th, 69 pts):
- Should Jorge Sampaoli's side manage to avoid defeat here, they would end the domestic campaign having been beaten just once on their own patch (a 2-1 reverse at the hands of FC Barcelona back in November). This would see the Sevillians match their impressive home record from the 2014/15 season.
- Pablo Sarabia is enjoying a real purple patch at present. The diminutive midfielder has had a hand in at least one goal in three of his side's last four LaLiga Santander outings at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan, claiming two goals and assists apiece.
Osasuna (19th, 22 pts):
- Last time out, in what was Los Rojillos' final home game of the season, Petar Vasiljevic's charges took the spoils in a 2-1 triumph over fellow relegated side Granada CF. The Pamplona-based outfit will be keen to follow up on that result and record back-to-back wins as they aim to get the better of Andalusian opposition for a second successive game.
- The visitors can ensure that they don't finish bottom of the pile for the third time in their top-flight history by avoiding defeat here. However, if they do succumb, they would still end the campaign in 19th as long as rock-bottom Granada fail to overcome RCD Espanyol.
Getting to the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan
Address: Calle Sevilla Futbol Club, 41005 Seville
Metro: The closest metro stations are Nervion and Gran Plaza. San Bernardo train station also has a metro stop.
Bus: 21, 24, 27, B3, 28, 29, C1, C2, 32, EA (Airport Special) and 5.
Suburban Train: Lines C1 and C3.
Train: Santa Justa is the nearest station.
© LaLiga - Year 2017