- RC Deportivo: Luisinho, Joselu and Sidnei (all injured); German Lux and Celso Borges (both suspended)
- UD Las Palmas: Tana and Vicente Gomez (both injured); Marko Livaja (suspended)
Deportivo (17th, 33 pts)
- Ten-goal Florin Andone will be gunning to add to his tally on the final matchday in order to finish his debut campaign at Riazor with a flourish. The Romanian is already the first player to hit double figures in his maiden season at Deportivo since Diego Tristan's 19-goal showing in 2000/01.
- Pepe Mel has been celebrating a red-letter week. Last weekend's draw at Villarreal CF not only ensured that his side would be staying up with a matchday to go, but it also marked his 150th fixture in the LaLiga Santander dugouts (W45 D36 L69).
Las Palmas (14th, 39 pts)
- Although their results have dipped as of late, the Canary Islanders have stayed faithful to their passing game under Quique Setien. Indeed, in the 67 matches they have played since Setien took charge (W21 D15 L31), they have averaged 57% possession, a figure bettered only by FC Barcelona (66%) over this period.
- Las Palmas will be looking to bid farewell to their coach on a triumphant note and avoid an unwanted milestone by putting an end to their six-match winless run (D1 L5) – the club has not gone seven games in a row without a win since returning to the top flight.
Getting to Riazor
Address: Rua Manuel Murguia, 15011 A Coruña
Bus: Lines 3 and 7
Stadium location here